Careers at American States Water Company
Come Join a Winning Team!
If you seek a dynamic employer who has combined strong, consistent growth and a history of stability, look to American States Water Company (AWR) and any of its subsidiaries: Golden State Water Company, including the Bear Valley Electric Service, Inc. division and American States Utility Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
We are an investor-owned, publicly traded company (NYSE: AWR). Through our subsidiaries, we provide water delivery, customer billing, 24-hour customer support, meter reading, wastewater treatment/management and electricity to our customers every day.
ASWC values employee contributions and provides a diverse work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. All of our employees benefit from the company's commitment to employee and career development.
As an employee, you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package which can include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death/Dismemberment
- Educational assistance
- 11 paid official holidays (plus an additional day for your birthday!)
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Corporate discounts for various products and theme parks
- Company-sponsored community and employee events throughout the year
- Other employee and employer-paid benefits
Water is a necessity of life. If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to apply online today.
American States Water Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.